- The service module provides for effectively managing all the services available in the hospital and the charges for each of these services are securely entered and handled.
- Revenue types can be defined and associated with accounts for posting expenses.
- The Consultation charges charged at the hospital for each of the physician/doctor/specialist are handled and maintained. - There are separate charges for New, Review, follow up and on call visits of a physician.
- Charges for all the services under revenue generating cost centers can be defined.
- Packages can be created and services can be grouped to form a package. Individual and total discounts can be listed.
- Groups can be created. Number of services related to one treatment process can be grouped to form a single entity. The system automatically indicates the services that are available.